Here's a little about me:
I have been in the ag/food/meat business my entire life. I grew up on a farm in Colorado and began my career in the food industry in college by working for a large national retailer. I have over 25 years of experience of visiting farms and ranches, working in USDA meat plants, working in and with restaurants, selling retail and food service accounts.
- Grew on a Farm in a small town in Colorado.
- Wrote "Lost Lessons from Life on the Farm", endorsed by Temple Grandin.
- Wrote the award wining book, "Honey Who Stole the Kids?: How to Cure your Children of the Need to be Constantly Entertained".
- Worked 6 years inside a beef fabrication plant, "it a was meat science workshop everyday learning fabrication".
- 26 years experience selling proteins in US, Japan, Mexico and China.
- Graduated from the University of Southern California and lived 2 years in Japan for my major.
- Represented as broker or worked for: Farmland Foods, National Beef, Dairy Farmers of America, Colorado Natural, Colorado Meat Packers, Green Acres Farms and others.
- Served as Executive Director of the Colorado Beef Council from 2016-2018.
- Professional Member of the National Speakers Association.